Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 9 August 2017

ROMWE: Donuts Print Random Dungaree Shorts Review

Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you these colorful and fun donut printed dungaree shorts from Romwe 
I love all the cute images printed on it, and the colors make me really happy ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements: 

Waist(cm): 88cm
Hip Size(cm): 120cm
Thigh(cm): 82cm
Length(cm): 74cm


These adorable overall shorts feature a simple yet stylish cut, with loose flowy fitting shorts, and pockets on each side. The dungarees close with metal clasps above the bust and it has a lovely grid print adorned with cute summer imagery - donuts, sodas, ice creams geometric triangles all in stunning pastel colors.
These shorts are perfect for Summer and a great addition for kawaii and harajuku closets 


These overall shorts are made from soft polyester material. The fabric is comfortable to wear and is non-restricting for the warmer weather. These shorts are really well made, I just love the fun design!
Only being available as one-size, these dungarees will be most suitable for sizes XS-M.
Today I paired these shorts with a tattoo choker, a basic white t-shirt and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this super cute dungaree shorts 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more fun and unique fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment