Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 8 September 2016

ROMWE: White Round Neck CRY BABY T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing this white and black CRY BABY ringer t-shirt from Romwe 
This shirt is a basic Summer addition to your wardrobe, and would be perfect for Melanie Martinez fans!
I personally am not a fan of Melanie Martinez (just not my style of music), but I do love this phrase ^-^
Let's take a look!



Stock photo from ROMWE

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 43cm / M: 44cm / L: 45cm / XL: 46cm
Bust(cm): S: 92cm / M: 96cm / L: 100cm / XL: 104cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 16cm / M: 17cm / L: 18cm / XL: 19cm
Length(cm): S: 65cm / M: 66cm / L: 67cm / XL: 68cm


This t-shirt is a basic white shirt with black ringer detailing around the neckline and sleeve hems. It features the phrase 'CRY BABY' in bold black lettering in the center on the front. I love simple letter print t-shirts, as they can be so versatile when putting outfits together, and this one is just extra cute 
The t-shirt is made from soft cotton blends material and it is very comfortable to wear and is quite stretchy.


I went with the size S when choosing this shirt, and I am happy with the fit. It is not too tight, it actually has some nice extra room in it. Along with the stretchy fabric, this shirt will be worn for a long time to come ^-^
This shirt is also available in multiple sizes from S-XL, so it can fit a wide range of sizes. Overall I am really happy with this shirt - it looks cute being worn and I can pair it with so many wardrobe items!
Today I paired this shirt with a tattoo choker, a black skirt, a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black creepers 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this awesome t-shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals for more fun fashion items to add to your wardrobe ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment