Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 3 May 2015

Sheinside: Light Blue Strap Pockets Denim Jumpsuit Review


Hello dolls!
After the torrential rain with floodings on Friday, the weather has made a complete turn around! Yesterday and today have been so lovely and sunny - just perfect weather to wear this classic denim jumpsuit from Sheinside 



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 76cm / M: 80cm / L: 84cm / XL: 88cm
Hip(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Length(cm): S: 80cm / M: 81cm / L: 82cm / XL: 83cm


I've wanted a denim jumpsuit for quite awhile now, and I seriously do not know why it has taken me so long! However, I think it was meant to be that way because this particular denim jumpsuit is the comfiest and best design I have ever seen! I love the light blue washed denim, with the cute zipper in front accompanied with a pocket on the right side, belt loops and rolled hems. This denim jumpsuit in particular has great style and a far superior unique look than other jumpsuits I have seen. A major plus for me is that it is so nicely fitted, and not loose to wear at all!


Being made from denim, the material is very sturdy. This jumpsuit provides no stretch, however is available in four sizes to fit most. 
The material is not stiff unlike some denim materials, and is very comfortable to wear. Overall, this jumpsuit is crafted extremely well, and I would say it will be very durable and last many Springs and Summers!


I ordered this jumpsuit in size S, and it was an absolutely perfect fit! I think this piece is very true to size, and there is no need to go up or down a size. 
Today I wore this jumpsuit with a Hello Kitty x Mario crop tee, and some cute tattoo chokers - a rainbow one, and a Yin and Yang black one! I decorated the jumpsuit with random brooches I have collected from Taobao over the years.
Although you can't see in these photos, the shoes I am wearing are these platform sneakers 


Thank you for reading my review ♥ If you think this denim jumpsuit is as awesome as I do, click here to check it out! You should also have a look at the great range of Spring and Summer fashion Sheinside has to offer right now.
I will be back with another review shortly. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment