Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 3 November 2014

LookBookStore: Black Crochet Lace Top



Hello dolls!
Now it's time for my second review for LookBookStore 
The item I am reviewing today is this feminine crochet lace top! I feel like I could really be in my element with this top. Although it would be perfect for the beach, I decided to pair it with Iron Fist leggings and stompy heels. Afterall, it has been the season of the witch recently, right?!



Stock photo from LookBookStore

Measurements:
Bust(cm): XS: 84cm S: 88cm M: 90cm L: 97cm XL: 100cm XXL: 110cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 61cm S: 63cm M: 65cm L: 69cm XL: 70cm XXL: 72cm
Length(cm): XS: 63cm S: 65cm M: 66cm L: 67cm XL: 71cm XXL: 72cm


This top is perfect for layering! For this look, I wore it over my crop top from BeautifulHalo I recently reviewed. The lace design is very unique, and despite coming from LookBookStore it can easily be worn with alternative fashions. I love the slightly flared sleeves!


The material is cotton blends, and is very sheer (hence why I am wearing a crop top underneath). The material is comfortable, and I found it to be a perfect fit. Because the material is cotton blends, it has a slightly thicker feel as opposed to other lace materials you may be accustomed to.


Overall, I am pleased with the quality of this top, and also my experience with LookBookStore. Their prices are really good for the quality of the clothing, and their customer service is top notch! The other great feature of this store is that they offer free shipping worldwide 


Here's the rundown of what I wore with this top:

Choker: Handmade
Black Crop Top: BeautifulHalo
Leggings: Iron Fist (I purchased mine from Trash Monkey)


I hope you enjoyed reading this review! Click here to go check out LookBookStore, or click here to be taken directly to this top!
I'll be back soon with another review - see you soon~

Rachel-Marie xo




1 comment:

  1. Wow Rachel. We really love how you styled the black crochet lace top Truly perfect for haloween season. And your hair, (wow) looks perfect with your outfit!

    Stay in Style,
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete